About SportsHub Technologies
SportsHub Technologies is a well-funded start-up company comprised of industry veterans, growing quickly. We have assembled an amazing leadership group with backgrounds from ESPN, AOL, Sportradar and Liberty Media, as well as a product team comprised of individuals with years of experience building high quality products for some of the best companies in Minneapolis and around the world.
We’re on a mission to elevate both the integrity and entertainment quotient of the fantasy sports industry. We want to inspire fans to truly believe they can be successful based on their skill; dispel fan skepticism about how contests get won; and orient our products to engage a broader audience to nurture the future of the industry.
SportsHub Technologies is seeking a mid-senior level UX Designer to join our UX product team in Minneapolis, Minnesota. You will report to the Director of UX and work collaboratively with the UX team, engineering, product, research, operations, and executives to launch new products and iterate existing ones.
The UX product team is a multidisciplinary group responsible for the design of many exciting products including our daily fantasy sports app, LeagueSafe, CDM Sports, National Fantasy Championships, single sign on identity, shared wallet and other future products.
- Research, wireframe and design responsive mockups, working within and extending our style guide, for our daily fantasy sports web and native apps launching in August (gaming, social and news).
- Work with our developers to implement designs and interactions.
- Verbally communicate, reason and make a business case for design.
- User testing
- Post launch, continue to add new features and iterate existing ones across all our products.
- Develop and maintain a cohesive style guide across all properties.
- Design marketing materials (banner ads, social media images, event banners, etc.)
- Software and tools we currently use: Sketch, Photoshop, Sympli, InVision, JIRA
Write a short cover letter convincing us why we should bring you in for an interview. Speak directly to the role and tell us about your related experience. Please include your salary requirements.
This is a permanent, full time job beginning as soon as we find the right person.
You will work on-site in Minneapolis.
No ninjas. No rock stars. We hire workers.
- BA/BS degree and 4+ years related work experience
- Experience designing responsive and mobile products
- Experience creating mocks using Sketch.
- User testing experience
- Familiarity of Agile software development process
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Fantastic office located in the brand new T3 Building in the North Loop, Minneapolis. Great common areas, including a workout facility, bicycle storage, showers and a rooftop close enough to the Twins stadium to hear a Miguel Sano homerun. Located close to restaurants, bars, cafes, entertainment and public transportation. Easy access to and from I-394/94.
- Health care premiums 100% paid for by the company, including medical, vision and dental.
- Downtown parking pass, or equivalent reimbursement for public transportation.
- 18 days paid vacation, plus 10 holidays
- Competitive salary
- Young company that values design and process.
- Working in the fantasy sports industry.
- Unlimited free snacks and coffee