About SportsHub Technologies
SportsHub Technologies, a well-funded start-up company comprised of industry veterans, is growing quickly and needs your help to build a superstar team. We have already assembled an amazing leadership group with backgrounds from ESPN, AOL, Sportradar and Liberty Media, and want you to join us to combine innovative ideas with cutting edge technology and trends to change the way people experience fantasy sports. We know what it takes to compete at the top and are excited about implementing the insights learned over the last 20 years to create new and innovative solutions in these exciting consumer markets.
SportsHub Technologies is seeking an experienced UX Designer to join our product/technology team in Minneapolis, MN. Working alongside talented engineers and project leaders on a small, nimble team, you’ll be an integral part of the vision, implementation and direction of our product development and design team.
As a UX Designer at SportsHub Technologies, you’ll be an immediate contributor in the collaborative development of multiple fantasy sports products. As we continue to grow and learn, we will rely on your skill and intuition to help us rapidly deploy customer experience solutions that are sharp, flexible, highly usable and scalable to support our long term strategy.
- Experienced in providing strong user-centered design leadership
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment
- An excellent communicator capable of providing clear design perspectives amongst cross functional teams
- A curious and passionate learner.
- Familiar with fantasy sports and gaming and the people that love them.
- Research, wireframe and design responsive mockups, working within and extending our style guide, for our daily fantasy sports web and native apps
- Work closely with product and engineering leads throughout the product development cycle.
- Work with engineers in the continued development of user focused component libraries.
- Evaluate UX quality and provide iterative improvements to continuously improve our overall customer experience.
- Interview customers, lead user testing, and evaluate customer data
The UX product team is a multidisciplinary group responsible for the design of many exciting products including our daily fantasy sports app, LeagueSafe, CDM Sports, National Fantasy Championships, single sign on identity, shared wallet and other future products.
Software and tools we currently use: Sketch, Photoshop, Sympli, InVision, JIRA
Please write a short cover letter convincing us why we should bring you in for an interview. Speak directly to the role and tell us about your related experience. Please include your salary requirements.
This is a permanent, full time job beginning as soon as we find the right person.
You will work on-site in Minneapolis.