About SportsHub Technologies
SportsHub Technologies, a well-funded start-up company comprised of industry veterans, is growing quickly and needs your help to build a superstar team. We have already assembled an amazing leadership group with backgrounds from ESPN, AOL, Sportradar and Liberty Media, and want you to join us to combine innovative ideas with cutting edge technology and trends to change the way people experience fantasy sports. We know what it takes to compete at the top and are excited about implementing the insights learned over the last 20 years to create new and innovative solutions in these exciting consumer markets.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will have the opportunity to design using the latest tools and applying the latest trends to produce engaging fantasy sports gaming experiences. The ideal candidate will take pride in making beautiful and thoughtful pixel perfect designs that are user-focused and enjoy sharing their ideas with developers and other stakeholders.
You will be working alongside talented developers, designers and leaders on everything from backend development, database queries and algorithms, to front end interactions and experience. Your primary focus will be building next generation fantasy sports applications.
Join us in creating cutting edge applications for fantasy sports enthusiasts!
You Will Do
- Design and prototype elegant and easy to use flows and experiences
- Embrace incoming trends while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser and mobile device can do
- Deliver stimulating and memorable UI/UX
- Provide innovative solutions to tough interface challenges
- Create wireframes as well as visual design comps and user workflow
- Collaborate with engineers in fast-paced design-to-build cycles, while ensuring your vision is implemented to perfection
- Contribute ideas and concepts based on a solid understanding of fantasy sports and social industry trends
- Participate in fantasy games and social products to research what makes for a great user experience
- A passion for excellence: You are only satisfied with the very best
- Strong sense of web and mobile design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- Strong wire-framing and prototyping skills
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated design tools
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and drive design iterations
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of basic software development practices and life-cycle
- A passion and understanding of sports and fantasy games
- Secondary strength in graphic design, animation and video and sound production
Would Like to See
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions
Hands-on experience in User Interface and User Experience Design: 3 years
Benefits / Perks
Competitive salary, health benefits, and much more!
Select your own development equipment
Young company with great culture
Working in the fantasy sports industry